Friday, September 19, 2008

Kerja Kayu...

Finally. I finish decorating my kerja kayu, which I think I take weeks and weeks and weeks to paku it and decorate it....I help Vivien to paku her base first, then only I continue to decorate my "cute" kerja kayu...... teacher kept saying:"Wei seine, your kerja kayu so small and you still take that long to finish ah?" Haha, I know I've been kinda slow but you must enjoy while your doing something, right? Haha, talking rubbish again....then, when the last period ( eng ), teacher give us free time... Yay!!!! But teacher say we must read story book..... then I ask joan to teach me do rose using ribbon, and when she use the red ribbon with gold colour at the sides, it's so beautiful!!! Then, i start trading mentos with her red ribbon.... Haha.... Then when I'm in the van, the boys start doing "freestyle"..... ( they're freestyle is throwing water) =='.... and my bag!!!! It's wet!!! Even my baju kurung is wet, for some parts la.... and when i reach home, my mum joke at my baju kurung and she ask me did I sleep on the van and drip my saliva on my clothes? Haha, what a joke..... Thx Vivien, 4 the "earing" ... it last till i reached home!!