Sunday, October 5, 2008

Obedience Class ....

Nothing to blog le.... Usual Sunday, bring my dog to the obedience class.... met a new comer there.... Finally.... I can touch Lucky!! His coat is so so so so smooth.... Met Angus too.... Wow... He knows quite a lot of tricks... He can crawl, shake hands, hi-5, roll over, stand on 2 legs and many more... I wonder will he play dead?? I saw Adrian again today, my primary classmate... the class after us have 5 dogs and 4 of them is poodle!! So cute..... there's Benji, Crystal, Angel and ..... ( oops! I forgot the name!! ) ^^ Paiseh, paiseh.... I old jorr... will forget things easily!! Keke.... I saw a Chow Chow today too!! It's name is Oscar... I've been running here and there for the whole morning.... Why do I keep running? To touch more dogs!!! Haha.... There's even a woman came up 2 me and ask am I the sosial worker there?? Haha... a mistake....